Mesa 701A Steam Shower Tub Combo 66"L x 66"W x 87"H - Blue Glass
All steam showers carry a (7) seven-year structural warranty against manufacturer defects. The structural warranty protects the structure of the steam shower from peeling, fading, delaminating, or cracking. Structural components include acrylic panels, shower pan, ceiling, and glass panels. All steam shower parts carry a (1) one-year guarantee against defects.
~ Mesa Steam Showers carries most replacement parts in stock and will arrange for a spare part to be delivered to you if necessary.
The Mesa 701A combination steam shower with jetted tub is our largest steam shower combination measuring 66" x 66". This fully loaded combination steam shower features our exclusive upgraded 4KW high output steam engine, 12 acupuncture jets, and 6 whirlpool jets giving you an unmatched therapeutic sauna experience. You and a partner can indulge yourself in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility in the expansive jetted tub.
- Dimensions: 66"L x 66"W x 87"H( Add 2" for ventilation exhaust pipe)
Need a specific size shower? View our different dimensions here.
- Electrical requirements (1) 220v with a 20amp dual pole breaker GFCI Breaker for the steam shower.
- Electrical requirements (1) 220v with a 20amp dual pole breaker GFCI Breaker for the heat pump.
- Upgraded LCD Computer Control Panel
- 4KW High Output Steam Generator
- 12 Acupuncture Body Jets
- 6 Whirlpool Jets
- The frame is aluminum and the tub is acrylic
- 2 Adjustable Handheld Shower Heads
- Rainfall Shower Head
- FM Radio Built-In
- Ozone Sterilization System
Additional Steam Shower Features
- **Includes A Flexible Drain Hose. This means putting your drain anywhere you want!! Read more here**
- ETL Certified (220V)
- 4KW High Output Steam Engine
- Adjustable Temperature and Time Control.
- Acupuncture Massage
- Advanced computerized LCD
- Oversized Rainfall Shower Head
- Adjustable Handheld Showerhead
- Jetted Tub with 6 Massage Jets
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Storage Shelves
- Blue Tinted Glass
- Towel rack
- CD/MP3 Connection
- Overhead LED Lighting
- Ventilation Fan
- Digital Timer and Temperature Control
- Storage Shelves
- Built-in Seating Above Tub
- Fluorescent Blue Mood Lighting
- 70 Gallon Water Capacity
- Dry weight is approximately 685 pounds
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Your satisfaction is our goal. Over 15,000+ happy customers can't be wrong! We go to great lengths to ensure you get the whirlpool bathtub that's just right for you. We understand some customers have hesitations about the remote nature of online shopping, and we'll do everything we can to give you risk-free access to products we truly think you'll enjoy.
We offer the following 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 100% refund on the product purchase price less the shipping (Customer is responsible for the actual shipping cost to and from both destinations for uninstalled units)
- Offer valid for 30 days after delivery
- You pay the delivery and return shipping costs (we can schedule a pickup at your request)
For all whirlpool bathtubs, we sell brand-new original manufacturer whirlpool tubs, air tubs, and jetted tubs. Each item we sell comes with the original Manufacturer's Warranty; this information is clearly posted next to the item on the product page.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county, or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require. Click the link for information on installation and certification.
"What type of Electrical Connection and Breaker will I need?"
- (1) 220v with a 20amp dual pole breaker GFCI Breaker for the steam shower.
- (1) 220v with a 20amp dual pole breaker GFCI Breaker for the heat pump
- ~ We have included the specs and installation guides below
I order the 701A steam shower last week. It arrived in about 4-5 days with FedEx. Once it arrived we started the assembly process. It took about 7-8 hours to assemble and install with my electrician and plumber. If you have any questions along the way give Brian or Marty a call and he will get contact installation support for you. It has been a great purchase so far and used it almost every day.
My family love so much. Thank you.
Recntly remodeled my bathroom and loving the new look
Also if you are going to do a price match do it before they ship it..They will not honor a price match after they ship it.. It will probably take me a few more days to install it .. It will be awesome when it is complete