Mesa 702A Steam Shower Tub Combo - 61" x 61" x 89"
Mesa 702A Steam Shower Tub Combo
61" x 61" x 89
All steam showers carry a (7) seven-year structural warranty against manufacturer defects. The structural warranty protects the structure of the steam shower from peeling, fading, delaminating, or cracking. Structural components include acrylic panels, shower pan, ceiling, and glass panels. All steam shower parts carry a (1) one-year guarantee against defects.
~ Mesa Steam Showers carries most replacement parts in stock and will arrange for a spare part to be delivered to you if necessary.
The Mesa 702A steam shower with jetted tub is made to replace a standard garden style corner tub. Measuring 60.5" x 60.5", this combination steam shower with jetted tub features sliding glass doors, a 3KW high output steam engine, 6 acupuncture jets, and 6 whirlpool jets giving you an unmatched therapeutic sauna experience. You and a partner can indulge yourself in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility in this expansive jetted tub.
- 61"L X 61"W X 89"H (add 2" for ventilation exhaust pipe onto of unit)
- **Includes A Flexible Drain Hose. This means putting your drain anywhere you want!! Read more here**
- ETL Certified (220V)
- 3KW High Output Steam Engine
- Adjustable Temperature and Time Control
- 6 Acupuncture Massage
- Advanced computerized LCD
- Oversized Rainfall Shower Head
- Adjustable Handheld Showerhead
- Jetted Tub with 6 Massage Jets
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Storage Shelves
- Blue Tinted Glass
- Towel rack
- Marble step
- Upgraded Computer Control Panel
- 3KW High Output Steam Generator
- 6 Acupuncture Body Jets
- 6 Whirlpool Jets
- Adjustable Handheld Shower Head
- Rainfall Shower Head
- FM Radio Built-In
- Ozone Sterilization System
Additional Steam Shower Features
- CD/MP3 Connection
- Overhead light
- Ventilation Fan
- Digital Timer and Temperature Control
- Storage Shelves
- Built-in Seating Above Tub
- Fluorescent Blue Mood Lighting
- Marble step
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Your satisfaction is our goal. Over 15,000+ happy customers can't be wrong! We go to great lengths to ensure you get the whirlpool bathtub that's just right for you. We understand some customers have hesitations about the remote nature of online shopping, and we'll do everything we can to give you risk-free access to products we truly think you'll enjoy.
We offer the following 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 100% refund on the product purchase price less the shipping (Customer is responsible for the actual shipping cost to and from both destinations for uninstalled units)
- Offer valid for 30 days after delivery
- You pay the delivery and return shipping costs (we can schedule a pick up at your request)
All whirlpool bathtubs we sell brand-new original manufacturer whirlpool tubs, air tubs, and jetted tubs. Each item we sell comes with the original Manufacturer's Warranty; this information is clearly posted next to the item on the product page.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county, or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require. Click the link for information on installation and certification.
"What type of Electrical Connection and Breaker will I need?"
- (1) 220v with a 20amp dual pole breaker GFCI Breaker for the steam shower.
- (1) 220v with a 20amp dual pole breaker GFCI Breaker for the heat pump
~ We have included the specs and installation guides below
Does the unit come in one piece or in panels?
All units come in panels. The great thing about our Stand Alone Steam Showers is that they are pre-assembled with pre-drilled holes. You can move any of the units through a standard 32" doorway for easy access into remodeled homes, basements, and other unique situations.
Can I fit the parts through a standard doorway?
Yes, all units can fit through a standard 32" doorway. Even units with a whirlpool tub will fit through any space larger than 26".
What type of Electrical Connection and Breaker will I need?
One 30 AMP GFCI Breaker.
I would like to place it on the second floor, will there be a weight problem?
The unit is about 500 lbs.+water and your weight, and that is definitely a case-by-case type question. Please consult your contractor based on these weights we have provided.
What does the inline heat pump do?
The inline Heat Pump is attached to the water pump, and the heat pump will maintain the water temperature in the tub portion of the unit.
How many HOT/COLD Connections are required?
Regardless of the number of showerheads, all units have one hot/cold connection.
Where is the HOT/COLD Connection located?
The connection is located behind the shower hot/cold controls which differ per unit. Normally the hot/cold is about 30" from the floor on the back of the unit. Flex hoses are included for easy hookups no matter where your current hot/cold is located. Refer to the listing page of each steam shower for the exact location which can be seen in the diagrams towards the bottom of the page.
Where is the steam generator located?
The steam generator is located underneath the tub and on certain units, it is placed on the back of the unit. All generators are mounted to the frame or screwed to the back of the unit so that they do not take up a room beyond the dimensions of the shower. All of the steam showers will sit flush against the wall.
Do I need an access panel?
The steam showers are designed to be free-standing units so that in case of an issue behind the unit, you can easily slide the unit away from the wall for access. The plumbing and the electrical connections are flexible so that you can easily make this happen. If at all possible, an access panel is a terrific option in case of any future issues.
The tub was supposed to be here on 11/23/21. It's now 12/15/21 and my tub as been sitting with the carrier since 12/7/21. No answer when we try to call for updates.
First off, I totally understand your frustration and also agree the shipping is taking longer than normal in your case. There's little Find Your Bath can do right now since your shower is now with' YRC Freight'. I wanted to take a moment to help you better understand why this may feel like it's taking forever:
• Your order shipped from the east coast to your delivery address on the west coast via semi-truck. The truck had to drive the entire way across the country.
• Given the time of year, there's roughly 300 million Americans sending packages to their loved ones which creates a bottle neck for shipping companies. This happens just about every year around the holiday season.
• Lastly, I took a look at your delivery address via Google Maps. It seems you're in an area that would be considered rather rural. With big items like showers, the shipping companies will bundle items together that are heading in a similar direction. For rural areas, sometimes it takes a bit longer.
I know the above won't get you the shower any faster, but please try to understand the above factors likely are slowing things down and that the shipping company is not directly linked with Find Your Bath. We hope you take the time to update your review once your shower has been received and if you want to express issues surrounded by shipping and YRC, here's link to their website: yrc.com
Find Your Bath
Extremely love this product got the 702a was a amazing purchase bathroom looks so beautiful thank you findyourbath.com really love you guys
Happy with our new Mesa steam shower
When we first started researching steam shower we did not know anything about them. Brian from Find Your Bath has been extremly helpful in the whole process. He answered all of my questions before we decided to purchase the Mesa 702. Expect your delivery in 4-5 business days. Installation and assembly were quick and fast. Find Your Bath provided us with an installation support number. We have been happy with our purchase and used our steam shower 2-3 times per week.
I could not be more happy with my 702. It was the perfect addition to our bathroom remodel.
The steam shower looks amazing in our newly remodeled bathroom. Brian was awesome and able to answer all of our questions before we purchased.